Thursday evening we had the pleasure of attending a rustic mountain wedding. Although late that afternoon the sky looked dark, luckily it didn’t rain on the bride and groom. Below are a few of the pictures I took. It was a beautiful setting and evening.
"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." Hebrews 11:1 NLT
* * * * * * *
"Life is an adventure of faith lived one day at a time." William P. Young
The fine print
Unless otherwise noted, all photos and designs are created by Jeri Stunkard. Pin it if you like it, but please do not copy it. All rights reserved.
- How to Have a Stable Home This Christmas shar.es/DNV3S via @sharethis 1 day ago
- Santa Ornament (Lazy) Tutorial wp.me/pxC81-1If 1 day ago
- How I Know It's Two Below Zero wp.me/pxC81-1I5 4 days ago
- For 24 Hours, Save 20% Off All Cases (iPhone, Samsung, and iPad) email.redbubble.com/t/y-3F280BB65B… 1 week ago
- December Daily | Traditions #decemberdaily #decemberjournaling wp.me/pxC81-1HX 1 week ago