Lately, I’ve been feeling like I have been beat down. I’ve got the blues. The there’s-not-enough-money-and-the-bills-are-due blues. The I’ve-got-no-time blues. The kids-are-pulling-me-in-a-million-different-directions blues. The I am-stressed-out-at-my-job blues. Then I saw this post over at Ali Edwards and she reminded me to, “Stop whining! I have so much to be thankful for. I am so blessed. Snap out of it, woman!”
Horray for the everyday.
- Horray for long holiday weekends.
- Horray for crisp, fall-like evenings, like tonight.
- Horray for my funny, giggling girls.
- Horray for fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies. They can cure just about anything.
- Horray for just chilling on the couch, watching TV with the kids.
- Horray for making waffles for dinner.
- Horray for tech support from India. I may complain about it, but Rajeev fixed my wifi router last night, and I am thankful.
- Horray for Ali and Ikea for giving me a burst of creativity. Ikea is building a new store here, opening 2011…Horray!
- And Horray for checks coming in the mail today.
Horray for today.