Even before I thought about entering this giveaway (below) on TodaysMama I have been compiling a Bucket List of sorts. It’s actually my Travel Bucket List.
No making fun of the destinations. Who knows why I pick some of these destinations. But the reason doesn’t matter…it’s my list.
1. Buy an RV and travel the U.S. for a year. I hate camping but a plush RV tour bus with a flat screen, a nice bed and toilet…that, I can handle.
2. Galapagos Islands, Ecuador. For the animals, the pristine landscape, and the huge lizards. Preferably sail to the Islands from Ecuador on a sailboat. I would just have to learn to sail…that’s a different list.
3. Athabasca Falls, Canada. One word: Gorgeous.
4. Mykonos, Greece. Famous for it’s white-washed cubic houses lined with little paved alleys.
5. Hawaiian Islands. Hubby & I were married on Maui. I would live to check out the Big Island.
6. New Zealand. Snorkel in the reefs and whale watch.
7. Stockholm, Sweden. The city history, Fjords and reindeers.
8. Tahiti, French Polynesia. Do I really need to explain?
9. Chateau Lake Louise, Canada in the winter. Located in Banff National Park. Surrounded by snow-capped mountain peaks & a beautiful crystal clear lake that we can ice skate on.
10. Paris, France. I want to climb the Eiffel Tower, not take the elevator, eat cheese everyday and sip coffee in a Parisian café. And buy shoes.
11. Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
12. Learn to speak French. (See #10 and #11) A must before going anywhere that speaks French.
13. Yellowstone National Park. I went here as a teenager. I didn’t appreciate it as much as I should have. I won’t make that mistake twice!
14. Maine in the fall. Just to see the colors. Eat lobster by the ocean.
15. Stanley Hotel, Estes Park, Colorado. I just want to stay here. And since I live in Colorado, it just might happen soon!
So, what’s on your list?
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 thingsthat I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.